Dear Google,
This morning, as I am reading my horoscopes while sucking down my iced coffee before my work day, I click on my Love Horoscope from Horoscope.com, and see this:
Please note this ad:
Why in God's name would I want that shoe??? Also, what am I looking at on the internet that would lead the algorithms to believe I might be interested in this shoe? I would sooner go to Oranum.com to obtain the Best Private Readings Prices! I am personally offended, and hoping this ad never surfaces again.
Sincerely,
Disgruntled Internet Surfer
P.S.,
In case you can't read it in the photo above, this is my horoscope for today:
"You have a reputation for being a little emotionally detached, yet you also have a very earthy sense of passion. This comes to the fore today, when you experience a particularly close and deepening bond with the significant other in your life. The astral alignment means that you have a chance to create a very strong connection that will stabilize the relationship for some time to come."
Clearly my passion erupted from its dormant status upon my seeing that awfully offensive shoe. We'll see if any bonds form with any eligible bachelors today, too. Stay tuned.
.bmp)

No comments:
Post a Comment